I can’t believe I just ate a delicious thick chocolate banana shake and it is what is helping me lose weight. How awesome is that?
DAY 5 of my Body By Vi 90 Days Challenge and the fat already seems to be melting off of me. When I put my hands on my hips they feel so much smaller. I haven’t kicked up my exercise as much as I wanted to yet because …well….life happens and I just haven’t. But the good news is I have stuck to my 2 shakes a day plan and it is working.
If you’re ready for your fat to melt away you should join the challenge with me. It would be great to have people to share results with.
The ViSalus Body by Vi Challenge was created by a company called ViSalus Sciences and is the Fastest Growing Health Phenomenon in the world today. The Challenge is about you, or people you know, transforming your body over the next 90 days.
It may seem silly. How hard can it be to freeze bananas? It isn’t hard at all but don’t think you can just throw the bananas in the freezer to use later.
I’ve done that before and it isn’t a good idea. You can’t peel it when it thaws out. It is gross mush. Here is what you should do.
- Find a non-stick cookie sheet that will fit in your freezer (or a plate with some wax paper)
- Peel the bananas and slice them into chunks (1/2 inch slices are good)
- Lay the slices in a single layer on the cookie sheet
- Place the sheet in the freezer for 1-2 hours
- Remove the cookie sheet from the freezer. Quickly put the frozen banana slices in a freezer bag.
- Put the freezer bag full of bananas back in the freezer
- Use the frozen banana slices in your favorite recipes
- (Great for a Body by Vi Chocolate Banana shake recipe or a Strawberry Banana shake)
Tip No. 1: Drink plenty of water or other calorie-free beverages.
Before you tear into that bag of potato chips, drink a glass of water first. People sometimes confuse thirst with hunger, so you can end up eating extra calories when an ice-cold glass of water is really all you needed. If plain water doesn’t cut it, try drinking flavored sparkling water or brewing a cup of fruit-infused herbal tea.